Welcome to the Roblox Blog site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROBLOX NEWS :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mack
Roblox Blog Writer
Roblox Blog Writer
Mack

Character
Name:: Mack
Health:
ROBLOX NEWS :) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000ROBLOX NEWS :) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

ROBLOX NEWS :) Empty
PostROBLOX NEWS :)

Second News Article! 12/15/10

Hey everyone! Its Mack here and i'm a new blogger! As you might already know me in Black Falcons, I am a guardian. I will be on often and hopefully add 3 articles each week. Lets get started on GIFT UPDATES
santa

4 of the gifts have already been opened. Here is what they contained: Christmas Creep = The Christmas Creep (Gear). Social Media = Fail Whale (Hat). Facebox = Epic Face.
Don't worry if you didn't get one, there are still more Razz ! Currently 2 gifts are for sale, Emblazoned Gift of LUA Mastery (for 600 robux) and Frosty Winter Collectors gift (1000 robux) I will keep you updated on what can be inside them! You can also take guesses in the comments BELOW (RWJ FTW).
ROBLOX NEWS :) 44e8a91154d1e745eda6cbd16772106e
ROBLOX NEWS :) 98f3bf520c7c6d7e1cc6020a4f4de494

Now onto more news! ROBLOX is now selling more real-life things like teddy bears, shirts, caps, etc. If you want to check that out go here: http://blog.roblox.com/

Thats about all I have for today! Check back for more! Yay
Back to top Go down
http://www.thisisnotarealfuckingwebsite.com
Share this post on: reddit

ROBLOX NEWS :) :: Comments

No Comment.

ROBLOX NEWS :)

Page 1 of 1