Welcome to the Roblox Blog site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times?

Go down 
+4
SpiderNaruto
mariomaster1
Erebus
Yoyodude338
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoyodude338
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Yoyodude338

Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times? Empty
PostSubject: Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times?   Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:05 pm

I called it a glitch because I had no clue what to call it, but is there a way to fix it?
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Robloxian
Robloxian
Erebus

Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times?   Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:04 pm

Fixing glitchs isn't the easiest thing do do Neutral
Back to top Go down
Yoyodude338
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Yoyodude338

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times?   Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:35 pm

Happyblock49 wrote:
D: Oh shaddup!
Back to top Go down
mariomaster1
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
mariomaster1

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times?   Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Sleep They really should confused
Back to top Go down
SpiderNaruto
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
SpiderNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times?   Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:28 pm

Happyblock49 wrote:
Doo Doo lol!
Back to top Go down
http://somewebsite.com
Drakeydogy
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Drakeydogy

Character
Name:: Drake
Health:
Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times? Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times? Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times?   Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:10 pm

I talked to Vibhu about this the other day.
He said they are in the process.
Back to top Go down
dialga5
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times?   Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:36 pm

Drakeydogy wrote:
I talked to Vibhu about this the other day.
He said they are in the process.
dialga5 wrote:
I thought they were too lazy.
Back to top Go down
cheif4322
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
cheif4322

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times?   Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:01 am

Because they could if they would but I think they don't want to yet.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Robloxian
Robloxian
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times?   Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:11 pm

Its hard to fix lag.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoCounterClockwork
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times?   Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why doesn't ROBLOX just fix that "glitch" where you can post a comment tons of times?
Page 1 of 1