Welcome to the Roblox Blog site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wonder if ROBLOX has any plans for the spamming?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erebus
Robloxian
Robloxian
Erebus

I wonder if ROBLOX has any plans for the spamming? Empty
PostSubject: I wonder if ROBLOX has any plans for the spamming?   I wonder if ROBLOX has any plans for the spamming? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:57 pm

I mean come on, it's like a tick sucking the blood out of the commentairy. And why do kids think its funny to spam in the first place? do they do that on Facebook, Myspace, Twitter or Youtube also scratch[u]
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Robloxian
Robloxian
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if ROBLOX has any plans for the spamming?   I wonder if ROBLOX has any plans for the spamming? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:47 pm

They don't spam that much on Myspace, Facebook, or Twitter. But Youtube? Yes.

They don't really think its fun or anything to spam, they're acting like they have power. Like they've effect us in some way by doing this. "Muwahahahahhahhh1h11" "You guys will feel my power"

They're basically just saying it, they may give emotion sometimes but in their heads and in real life its nothing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoCounterClockwork
Erebus
Robloxian
Robloxian
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if ROBLOX has any plans for the spamming?   I wonder if ROBLOX has any plans for the spamming? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:59 pm

Ture, it would be hard to spam someones Facebook wall or Myspace... Talking thing. But to have power, it seems to be like there just doing it because they get away with it.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Robloxian
Robloxian
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if ROBLOX has any plans for the spamming?   I wonder if ROBLOX has any plans for the spamming? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:27 pm

They don't get away with it really, sure, its just a game/site. But they get banned and they think that because they got banned and did it in the worst way possable that they have some sort of power. And then then act and say they have power going 'Muwahaha' and spam more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoCounterClockwork
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if ROBLOX has any plans for the spamming?   I wonder if ROBLOX has any plans for the spamming? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wonder if ROBLOX has any plans for the spamming?
Page 1 of 1