Welcome to the Roblox Blog site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROBLOX, what are your views on the website?

Go down 
+4
Wildcard of Fate
Yoyodude338
Suecra
Erebus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Erebus
Robloxian
Robloxian
Erebus

ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Empty
PostSubject: ROBLOX, what are your views on the website?   ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:11 pm

As many people know, its a free online social building game, with the extra benfits of buying memberships. But what are your views on the game/website, if you were to talk about it in a nut shell? Question
Back to top Go down
Suecra
Admin
Admin
Suecra

Character
Name:: Suecra
Health:
ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Left_bar_bleue100/100ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ROBLOX, what are your views on the website?   ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:15 pm

About how It's looking so far?

ROBLOX Is having BETA testing,so there might be glitches and open exploits,but to be able to finish BETA users need to help and test these features.
So It's as good as ever,community Is based on kids through 7-14,so It lacks maturity.
Back to top Go down
https://robloxblog.forummotion.com
Erebus
Robloxian
Robloxian
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: ROBLOX, what are your views on the website?   ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:19 pm

It lacks maturity.[/quote] That it does, and many people seem to forget to use common sence on things.
Back to top Go down
Suecra
Admin
Admin
Suecra

Character
Health:
ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Left_bar_bleue100/100ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ROBLOX, what are your views on the website?   ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:24 pm

True,also you need to say [quote] before you say something.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Robloxian
Robloxian
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: ROBLOX, what are your views on the website?   ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:28 pm

Oh, sorry, new at this Smile
Back to top Go down
Suecra
Admin
Admin
Suecra

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ROBLOX, what are your views on the website?   ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:29 pm

It's just regular BBCode.
You can use the option though.
See the quote option to the top right?
Back to top Go down
Yoyodude338
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Yoyodude338

PostSubject: Re: ROBLOX, what are your views on the website?   ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:45 pm

I love it! (No durr, why else would I be on a fan-forum?) I really don't understand why people complain about the games, the front page sucks, but if you take the time to look around at random users, you find some great games! cheers
Back to top Go down
Wildcard of Fate
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Wildcard of Fate

PostSubject: Re: ROBLOX, what are your views on the website?   ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:07 pm

Yoyodude338 wrote:
I love it! (No durr, why else would I be on a fan-forum?) I really don't understand why people complain about the games, the front page sucks, but if you take the time to look around at random users, you find some great games! cheers

Not entirely true. A handful of the front page games are OK or good, and the others free modeled trash.

ROBLOX is a great game, but what it lacks is a good community. That is usually what drives users to leave. The only place I feel comfortable most of the time is around other forumers, as many players will be stupid or rude in games.

Last edited by Wildcard of Fate on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo.)
Back to top Go down
Yoyodude338
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Yoyodude338

PostSubject: Re: ROBLOX, what are your views on the website?   ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:22 pm

[quote=

Not entirely true. A handful of the front page games are OK or good, and the others free modeled trash.

ROBLOX is a great game, but what it lacks is a good community. That is usually what drives users to leave. The only place I feel comfortable most of the time is around other forumers, as many players will be stupid or rude in games.[/quote]

Yes, some of the games are pretty good
Back to top Go down
XxSparxPwnxX
Roblox Blog Writer
Roblox Blog Writer
XxSparxPwnxX

Location : I'm your shadow... Wait, no, I just live in a box with my cat...

Character
Name:: Sparky
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ROBLOX, what are your views on the website?   ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:54 pm

To sum it up in a few words... or numbers... 8.85/10 :-)
Back to top Go down
Lheaven
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Lheaven

PostSubject: Re: ROBLOX, what are your views on the website?   ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:08 am

Roblox is greedy..
No doubts..
Back to top Go down
XxSparxPwnxX
Roblox Blog Writer
Roblox Blog Writer
XxSparxPwnxX

Location : I'm your shadow... Wait, no, I just live in a box with my cat...

Character
Name:: Sparky
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ROBLOX, what are your views on the website?   ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:40 am

Lheaven wrote:
Roblox is greedy..
No doubts..

Ehhh....I guess I agree... but not totally! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Robloxian
Robloxian
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: ROBLOX, what are your views on the website?   ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Lheaven wrote:
Roblox is greedy..
No doubts..

Humanity is greedy, no doubt
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Robloxian
Robloxian
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: ROBLOX, what are your views on the website?   ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:17 pm

I used to think its greedy, I don't anymore. I've got a whole new out look on them.

I really would love to work there. :3 Looks so much fun. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoCounterClockwork
cheif4322
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
cheif4322

PostSubject: Re: ROBLOX, what are your views on the website?   ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:16 am

A nice kids game. Thats it.
Back to top Go down
Suecra
Admin
Admin
Suecra

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ROBLOX, what are your views on the website?   ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:27 am

It's our faults for not reporting things.
I often do It when I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Robloxian
Robloxian
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: ROBLOX, what are your views on the website?   ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Suecra wrote:
It's our faults for not reporting things.
I often do It when I'm bored.
I don't really do it when I'm bored, I just do it everyday or 2.

I'm a mini-mod basically. Razz

I reported about 100 comments today of TIX/BUX Spam Scam and Off-Site Links.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoCounterClockwork
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROBLOX, what are your views on the website?   ROBLOX, what are your views on the website? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROBLOX, what are your views on the website?
Page 1 of 1